To provide administrative functions to support the President and all office operations staff.
- Perform administrative support for All BP operations.
- Typing and preparation of correspondences, reports and presentations.
- Support President with all admin duties related to projects and customers.
- Provide support with finance and P&L reporting. (Dynamics SL experience helpful)
- Prepare proposals and contract and send to prospective customers.
- Record key client information and all sales activity in BP’s contact management software.
- Telemarketing/Sales support for sales staff.
- Communicate and correspond with Dispatch regarding all technical services.
- Professionally answer inbound Customer and Field Technicians calls.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers, technicians and subcontractors.
- Meet and exceed service levels and customer contractual agreements.
- Work additional hours as needed to meet daily and/or seasonal workload volume.
- Minimal travel required.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Three to five years experience in an Administrative / Office Manager role.
- Experience in a service environment preferred but not required.
- Experienced in computer applications such as MS Excel, Access, Word and Power point.
- Strong time-management, multi-tasking, prioritization and organizational skills.
- A strong work ethic, creative “can-do” attitude and sense of urgency.
- Flexibility in work with occasional overtime hours.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Fill out the contact form informaiton and attach your resume as a .doc or .pdf.