Seeking A Staff Accountant
Reporting To: VP of Finance
- Review revenue and manage billing processing procedures on an on-going basis and bring to attention any issues regarding accounting, business procedures or finances.
- Offer insight and suggest ways to improve revenue growth
- Establish, maintain and monitor revenue control risk, including an audit program to ensure revenue is generated according to contracted terms – maximizing revenue and minimizing loss.
- Along with VP of Finance, prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue reports, as well as documentations of financial arrangements and profitability
- Train staff members in new revenue control policies and collaborate with other staff regarding revenue systems evaluations and improvements
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in accounting, financial, analytical, or auditing fields
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, multi-tasking, presentation and team work skills.
- Must have very good system skills, including Microsoft Excel, Dynamics SL, and business intelligence tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully manage relationships with clients, company executives, operational staff, sales staff, and co-workers
- Skilled at establishing and working collaboratively in a fast paced, dynamic team environment with multiple and priorities
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or related area
Fill out the contact form informaiton and attach your resume as a .doc or .pdf.